I was reading through my personality profile and I’m always impressed at how accurate I feel the test is. If you haven’t taken the test (and have your spouse take it too), I highly recommend it.†Jeremy and I have taken it and we both agree that each other’s results are stunningly accurate.
Here are the bits that are†totally me.
- They live in the world of possibilities, and can become very passionate and excited about things.
- They love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it.
- Project-oriented, they may go through several different careers during their lifetime.
- An ENFP needs to feel that they are living their lives as their true Self, walking in step with what they believe is right.
- They see meaning in everything, and are on a continuous quest to adapt their lives and values to achieve inner peace.
- They’re constantly aware and somewhat fearful of losing touch with themselves.
- An ENFP needs to focus on following through with their projects. This can be a problem area for some of these individuals. [uh, yeah]
- †Others [me] may fall into the habit of dropping a project when they become excited about a new possibility, and thus they never achieve the great accomplishments which they are capable of achieving.
- They have an exceptional ability to intuitively understand a person after a very short period of time, and use their intuition and flexibility to relate to others on their own level.
- They place no importance on detailed, maintenance-type tasks, and will frequently remain oblivious to these types of concerns. When they do have to perform these tasks, they do not enjoy themselves.
- ENFPs sometimes make serious errors in judgment. They have an amazing ability to intuitively perceive the truth about a person or situation, but when they apply judgment to their perception, they may jump to the wrong conclusions.
- ENFPs like a little excitement in their lives, and are best matched with individuals who are comfortable with change and new experiences.
- ENFPs are basically happy people. They may become unhappy when they are confined to strict schedules or mundane tasks.
- ENFPs work best in situations where they have a lot of flexibility, and where they can work with people and ideas. Many go into business for themselves. They have the ability to be quite productive with little supervision, as long as they are excited about what they aredoing.
- Because they are so alert and sensitive, constantly scanning their environments, ENFPs often suffer from muscle tension. They have a strong need to be independent, and resist being controlled or labelled.†
- ENFPs are charming, ingenuous, risk-taking, sensitive, people-oriented individuals with capabilities ranging across a broad spectrum. They have many gifts which they will use to fulfill themselves and those near them, if they are able to remain centered and master the ability of following through.