[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]I\’m in that weird state where I feel like I have a million things to do. I also feel like I would have the time to do them if I weren\’t so unmotivated during the evenings. Things are busy at work and the following few weekends are packed with business clients, family, friends, shopping, and I feel overwhelmed sometimes. Then I start wanting stupid things like less friends, family, or business. But then the days are filled with some really awesome stuff too. So, to practice what I preach, I\’m gonna think about how blessed I am instead of how stressed I am! 5 years ago, I would have killed to have the life I have now.
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”24959″ css_animation=”bottom-to-top” img_link_large=”yes” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”medium”][vc_column_text]
Lately, I’ve been, I’ve been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I’ve been, I’ve been praying hard,
Said no more counting dollars
We’ll be counting stars, yeah we’ll be counting stars
OneRepublic – Counting Stars
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Things have been going well. I\’m just going to list all the goodness over the last few days.
- I got to watch Thor: The Dark World. I totally loved it. I think I\’ll always love the Thor movies as long as Chris Hemsworth is playing Thor. He reminds me of Jeremy. He\’s white, dirty blonde, and loves hammers.
- The First Issue of Lucky Peach arrived. I have been looking forward to this magazine since I ordered it months ago. It\’s a treat since it\’s a quarterly publication. It\’s well written, beautifully designed and on top of that, it\’s ad free. And it\’s about food which is the best thing ever.
- We turned on the heater at home. :) I am toasty more often than not now.
- We spent a fun evening seeing some friends we hadn\’t seen in weeks at Haven Hookah Lounge for Samina\’s 29th birthday.
- I heard one of the best sermons I\’d ever heard on Sunday.
- The holiday service projects have kicked off. I look forward to serving these few weeks. I never feel like I give enough of my time to the needy the other days of the year.
- I was reminded that a woman\’s rights, and desires have to be fought for continuously. And I\’ll set that example til the day I die.
- My ring was replated. The sparkling diamonds and shiny gold make me smile and I remember 11/1/12.
- I actually cooked dinner once. It was a shrimp dish and Jeremy loved it. It made my day.
- We can\’t stop watching Nanny 911. It\’s an old show but the psychological techniques it promotes works for people.
- The tumor Jeremy had discovered in his side was just a fatty lipoma. That was great news.
- We went to Steak ‘n Shake with my In-Laws. That Jalapeno burger is pretty sweet. :-)
- Jeremy turned 29. :)
- I got my Starbucks ornaments for the year!
- We went to see Ender\’s Game. I enjoyed most of it!
- The maid is at my house today. Tonight we\’ll go home to a spotless abode. It\’s an amazing feeling.
- I have TWO boxes of Chocolate Cheerios. Two. I am in heaven.
- We finally deflated the helium balloon my parents bought us for our anniversary…by inhaling it and laughing at our crazy voices for a few minutes.
- I didn’t kill all my plants and remembered to bring them in during the overnight freeze.